Voctopus is a free vocoder VST plugin developed by Boxsounds. Compatible OS(s): Windows.
Voctopus is an 8 Band Realtime Vocoder plug-in.
- 8 Band filter bank with attack, decay and extra carrier gain.
- Separate modulator and carrier multi-filters.
- Fully playable and automatable on-board synth.
- 2 x dual oscillator with dual detune.
- Sine, saw, triangle and square wave shapes.
- Pulse width.
- Octave, semitone and fine tuning.
- Hard sync.
- Sub-oscillator slaved to Osc 1, with waveshape and octave choice.
- Noise generator with choice of noise, ability to modulate noise with Osc 1 or 2 output, and high pass filter with cut-off control.
- Ring modulation.
- 2 LFOs with restart, free rate or sync to host tempo, 4 wave shapes and pulse width.
- 16 x 3 modulation matrix with ability to modulate modulator signal.
- Osc mixer for all sound outputs.
- Main mixer for modulator and carrier, pan and dry/wet control.
- Pitch-bend amount.