Toum! is a free drum machine VST plugin developed by Solcito Música. Compatible OS(s): Windows.
Toum! is a virtual synthesizer to design kick, tom, timbal, percussion and bass sounds. The user can use the included presets or make their own analog, acoustic and electronic drums, and EDM bass synth sounds. Also can be designed snares, clap, hats and certain FX sounds.
Toum! has a virtual analog structure and a small phase modulation component.
The user can load a tutorial preset bank with onscreen guidance text. It is included in the download package.
- A module to make hit sounds.
- A module to make the boom or body sound.
- A module to determine the panning and filtering along a keyboard zone.
- A small notepad for user text that is saved with each preset.
- Analog and Phase Modulation Synthesis.
- MIDI Learn.
About the audio demos:
All the drum and percussion sounds are made with Toum.
The harmonic sounds (pads, synth guitar, etc) are made with Solcito Musica SuperSonico VSTi and / or Solcito Musica Arido VSTi.
No external effects added, only those included in Toum! and in the accompanying synths.
No mastering, no Eq, just clean mix.