T-Chain is a free channel strip VST, VST3, Audio Unit, AAX plugin developed by LVC-Audio. Compatible OS(s): Windows 64b, macOS.
T-Chain is a versatile channel strip plugin, designed to be used in a variety of situations. It utilizes a modular design so users can arrange different sound modules within the signal path. It can be as simple as using a single EQ or Compressor module, or as complex as you can imagine. Each module can be rearranged, added, and deleted by drag-and-drop.
T-Chain has numerous modules to choose from, and comes with several free modules that are easy to use, versatile, and powerful. This includes a free EQ, Compressor, Gate, high pass/low pass filter, Saturation, and Splitter (for splitting the signal into two distinct paths). Additional modules can be purchased a la carte, and include more advanced modules such as preamp modules, character compressors, oversampling capability, and more advanced dynamic modules.
The benefits of T-Chain include:
- Customizable spectrum analyzer and waveform display.
- Full-featured preset management system with searchable filter and text-based importing/exporting.
- Multiple plugin interface size (compact, small, medium, and large).
- A/B Comparison feature for entire plugin, and for individual modules.
- Available on Mac and PC; in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX formats; and 32- and 64-bit architecture.