Synthv1 is a free software synthesizer developed by rncbc. Available format(s): LV2 for Linux.
An old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
synthv1 is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for cross-platform development and UI development.
optional (opted-in at build time), :
- JACK Audio Connection Kit.
- ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture.
- LV2, Audio Plugin Standard, the extensible successor of LADSPA.
– unpack tarball as usual; in the extracted source directory.
– optionally, as root:
– if checking out from Git, prepare the configure script with.
cheers && enjoy.
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela