TAL-Vocoder is a free vocoder VST, Audio Unit, AAX plugin developed by Togu Audio Line. Compatible OS(s): Windows 64b, macOS, Linux.
TAL-Vocoder is a vintage vocoder emulation with 11 bands that emulates the sound of vocoders from the early 80s. It includes analog-modeled components in combination with digital algorithms such as the SFFT (Short-Time Fast Fourier Transform). It includes an envelope follower for each of the eleven bands.
This vocoder is optimized for voice processing and includes some algorithms for consonants to make the voice more intelligible. The carrier signal is a VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with a Pulse, Saw, Noise and Sub Osc. But it’s also possible to use the left stereo input as carrier, this way every sound source can be used as carrier signal.
- 11-band vocoder with adjustable volume for every band.
- Adjustable harmonic control adds harmonics to the carrier signal.
- Adjustable speed of the envelope follower (smudge).
- Carrier VCO (saw, pulse, sub osc, noise – poly and mono mode with portamento).
- Mode for external carrier signals (left input channel as carrier, right channel as modulator).
- Stereo chorus.
- 14 presets, including presets from Dynamix II.
- All sample rates supported.
- Classic vocoder sound.
I can’t brag enough about this one stop software shop!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?