Sonicism Vintage Vocoder is a free vocoder DirectX plugin developed by Sonicism Digital Audio Solutions. Compatible OS(s): Windows.
- Screaming analogue style filtering:
- Cutoff frequencies from 0 to 11kHz.
- Variable resonance (Q factor).
- Low-pass, hi-pass & band-pass modes.
- Pre-post filtering options.
- Versatile and powerful Filterbank for analyzing the modulator signal:
- Choose between 1 and 256 frequency analysis bands.
- Configurable analysis range from 0-11kHz.
- Configurable modulation factor.
- Onboard tone generator for use as the carrier signal:
- Useful in its own right as a signal generator.
- Up to 8 oscillators.
- Triangle, square, sawtooth and sine wave shapes.
- Individual pitch, fine tune, volume, wave shape and mute controls for each oscillator.
- Modulate anything with anything. As an alternative to using the onboard tone generator, the Vocoder has a secondary mode which allows it to use the left audio input as the modulator and the right audio input as the carrier (or vice versa).
- 32-bit IEEE Floating Point internal signal path.
- Code optimization for realtime performance.
- All parameters Fully automatable in supported host applications.
- Import/Export parameter settings to a spreadsheet file.