X-Tube is a free overdrive and saturation VST plugin developed by Xenium Audio. Compatible OS(s): Windows.
X-Tube is a Microsoft Windows VST plugin that simulates tube amplifier saturation effect. VST plugin can be used in Microsoft Windows 32/64-bit (XP SP2 or later, Windows 7) OS with any VST DAW.
- Type of vacuum tube for simulation – 12AX7.
- Mono, Stereo, Quadro and 5.1 audio track support.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Zero latency processing.
- Works with any samplerate and blocksize.
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x oversampling mode.
- IIR-type 3 Band equalizer with ±12dB range.
- Separate adjustment of drive and bias.
- 12 Factory presets.
- 8 User presets.
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Platform: Windows [32-bit, 64-bit].