Wollo FMERA is a free software synthesizer developed by Erik Wollo. Available format(s): VST for Windows.
Wollo FMERA combines FM style sounds with a Wave player. It includes one dedicated single stereo female voice sample, which is triggered together with the FM sound.
- 32 voice polyphony.
- 2 oscillators (carrier and modulator) in each voice.
- Wave player with dedicated stereo voice wave sample.
- Modulation filter, depth and keyboard.
- Separate envelopes for Osc1, Osc2 and wave sample.
- 2 mono flangers.
- 2 mono delays.
- Animated keyboard for easy playing the synth with the mouse.