Wollo Drone is a free software synthesizer developed by Erik Wollo. Available format(s): VST for Windows.
Wollo Drone is a virtual analog synthesizer which combines analog style sounds with onboard effect processors.
- 32 voice polyphony.
- 2 oscillators in each voice.
- 5 different oscillator waveforms with pulse-width and sync.
- 4 different resonant filters.
- LFOs with 8 different waveforms.
- Envelopes for Osc1 & Osc2.
- Mono Mode.
- Flanger with build in moog filter.
- 2 mono delays.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Animated keyboard for easy playing the synth with your mouse.