UkeLib – Ukulele Chords is a free chorder and education plugin developed by JSplash Apps. Compatible OS(s): iOS, Android.
UkeLib – Ukulele Chords is a comprehensive library of ukulele chords with suggested finger positions for every chord. Get ukulele chord charts containing all the possible positions of any chord throughout the fretboard along with its suggested finger positions and realistic audio demonstration of every chord. UkeLib includes a built-in search that you can use to quickly find any ukulele chord that you are looking for. UkeLib is an invaluable tool in the pocket of any Ukulelist.
Key features of UkeLib – Ukulele Chords:
• Vast and comprehensive chord library for ukulele.
• Includes suggested fingering for every chord.
• Includes realistic audio preview of every chord.
• Search and quickly find any chord in any key.
• Get all the possible positions for every chord.
• Browse all the chords for every key.
• Change the key with simple taps.
Additional features available on the iOS version:
• Search any chord directly using spotlight.
• Export any chord as PNG image or MIDI file.
MIDI file of any chord at any position can be generated, and the generated MIDI file can be dragged and dropped on to any DAW – an excellent feature for music producers.
Learn more about UkeLib at https://ukelib.com.