T-RackS CS is a free multi fx and overdrive and saturation and bit crusher and crunch and panner and pitch shifter and phaser and flanger and eq and compressor and limiter and amp simulator and filter VST, Audio Unit, RTAS, AAX plugin developed by IK Multimedia. Compatible OS(s): Windows 64b, macOS.
Close your eyes and picture a store full of cool, powerful processing gear including compressors, limiters, reverbs, de-essers, multiband processors, and a shelf full of vintage, legendary gear emulations. In short, a dream store for recording musicians, engineers and producers.
It is not just a fantasy. This store is real and it’s available to you 24/7. In the T-RackS 5 Custom Shop you can browse a huge collection of IK’s high-quality processing plug-ins for mixing and mastering and purchase only the ones you want, when you want them. And the best part is, you can get started for free.
- Free version of T-RackS including the Custom Shop, the Classic EQ and basic Metering functionality.
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats.
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program.
- T-RackS shell allows for chaining of up to 16 processors.
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing.
- All processors available as individual plug-ins.
- 64-bit native support.
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path.
- SCC technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date.
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function and more.
- 4 new processors available for separate purchase: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE, EQual.
- Resizable*, redesigned interface and plugin GUIs.
- Expandable broadcast-ready metering suite*.
- Floating meters option*.
- Chains of up to 16 processors.
- Album Assembly section with waveform editing and metadata*.
- Enhanced audio engine.
- Up to 192 kHz/32-bit floating point*.
- 4 dithering algorithms.
- Equal gain option*.
- Signature presets from the industry’s top engineers*.
* Features available by upgrading to T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX. T-RackS 5 CS supports projects up to 48kHz and features basic metering functions. Presets require specific modules which might not be part of this version of T-RackS 5. You can however download any processor for free and test them for 14 days before purchase.